The Development Division of ARCO REAL ESTATE launched its first large-scale project in 1995, when the Veskimöldre residential area in Tallinn was created, now located on 72 hectares. The Development Division is Estonia's leading developer of living and business environments, also extending actively its activities in the other Baltic States as well as in the Ukraine, Bulgaria, and Romania.
Our regions of activity are:
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Riga, Latvia
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Directed at multifunctional projects in the central locations of major cities and also in the strategic outskirts areas
- We create living and working environments with the highest quality
- We pay special attention to the safety and the generation of long-lasting value
Our work technologies include:
- Classical management processes
- Thoroughly planned internal processes and structures
- Full IT solutions (platforms).
Our investment policy is characterised by:
- Full-scale development activity comprising the whole process
- Commercial premises
- Residential spaces
- Industrial parks, warehouses
Our financial partners are banks, investment companies and funds
The development partners are:
- Local construction companies
- Local and international architects and landowners
- Information is distributed by real estate companies
- Cooperation possibilities
We value open and responsible partnership and project management with common views, and we use at performing our projects the best local and international expertise. We offer cooperation possibilities as a joint venture or through project management.
What do our partners win?
- We offer the best resources
- The Baltic touch and the Nordic reliability
- Elaborated solutions
- Modern management techniques
- Cross-border activities and different profitable investment solutions